Saturday, February 18, 2006

Crisis: Averted

Always concerned for the mental health of mankind, I have taken solve one of the world's worst tragedies. Being the philanthropist that I am, I have also undertaken to test all my theories on myself before projecting them on the world at large.

That said, I turned forty last week. No, please hold the congratulations. I'm sure you're familiar with the idea of Double Jeopordy. Its the legal exception where a person cannot be charged with the same crime twice. In a breakthrough in the phsychology world, rivaled only by Pavlov's dogs, I have discovered a naturally occuring Double Jeopordy in human aging. No person can ever be the same age twice. So, my theory is that while I am young, I will use up the so-called mid-life ages, appx. 35-46. Then, when I am in mid-life, I can revert to my unused young ages, appx. 23-34. If my theory is correct, I will have effectively avoided a true mid-life, and, thereby, a mid-life crisis. So far, the hypothosis is working marvelously. Stay tuned for updates, but rest assured, a breakthrough has been achieved.