Monday, March 05, 2007

You say pathetic like its a bad thing

Just in case all y'all forgot, I'm going to marry Natalie, a versatile and talented person. (In 89 days)
I think maybe it sounds like I'm over-simplifying things with my argument against "the-one". But, I think sometimes we lose that simple things can be glorious. Marriage is a simple, everyday thing. People have been doing it for eons. But Paul calls it a mystery. Perhaps we miss the glory because we've over-complicated the process. Christ chose His bride, is making her beautiful (bestowing gifts), is preparing a house for her, will return to enter the wedding feast, and will then proceed to lead His bride in service and worship to the King of kings. It is both simple and glorious. So I want to persue Him in my persuit of marriage, both in simplicity and glory.